Applicants of Senior Secondary classes can upload their final grades (CBSE) in the website (www.srdfvv.net) on or before 30th May, 2015 by 1.00 pm. Please refer to your online application for password.
LKG application procedure
- Applications for LKG Classes will be published by first week of April of each academic year.
- LKG applications shall only be made through worldwide web. (online applications)
- The Vidyalaya will not issue blank applications or accept filled up applications.
- No restrictions shall be placed on the number of online applicants. No fee shall be charged for the online applications.
- The Vidyalaya will provide systems and clerical assistance, during school hours, for the benefit of non computer literate applicants.
- The online applications shall be received over a period of 3 days.
- LKG Admissions shall be made as a back end process of the applications.
- Announcements will be made in the web about the date of publication of selected list of applicants.
- Selected applicants shall be intimated through sms or emails and or post.
- All selected applications shall be subject to verification of age, and address before offering admission.
- If any applicant fails the verifications, the committee shall withdraw the admission offer and reselect any other applicant and determine the mode of intimation of selection.
- Each online application is acknowledged through a system generated, serially numbered, automatically printed, online acknowledgement.
- The acknowledgement shall be printed by the applicant any time after online application by mentioning the application number and password generated while submitting the application. Absence of acknowledgement shall not invalidate an application entry.